Friday, March 12, 2010

An Old-Fashioned Lady

I fell in love with this digital image the other day and knew I had to make something with it. I love these old-fashioned images! (I did crop out the earring, since I don't wear them.)



I colored the image with my BIC markers, cut it out with my Labels 1 Nestabilities, matted it with another Nesties shape, then matted both of those onto the small round doily. It was a perfect fit, and I was thrilled with the effect!

Then I found an appropriately-colored background paper and punched the edges with my MS Iron Gate corner punch. Once I mounted it to the card base and put the main image on, I added the finishing touches.

Since the image had a bit of dead white space in the righthand corner, I added a few tiny Primas to fill in, adding silver Stickles glitter glue to the centers. Then I added a pearl (with my dimensional paint) to each of the decorative corners.

It was fast, easy, and I really liked it!

0 comments:

 
;