Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bread-Shaped Book shapes and word art

Here are the shapes and word art to make your own bread-shaped book like I featured yesterday.

A few notes of "fine print" on using the images: If you use these images and post about them online, please give credit to me as the designer (a link back to my blog is fine). Also, please do not post these images to your own blog. If someone would like copies, please direct them to this post to download them.

To make these easier to use, I have uploaded them as transparent png files. It makes it a lot easier to layer digital images that way.

Click on an image to get the full-sized image before saving it to your computer.

First up is the outside:



Then the inside shape (which is about 1/2" smaller all around, allowing for a 1/4" crust):



The rest of these are the verses I made to use in my own book, and they are all taken from the King James Version of the Bible. They are in no particular order, so group them as you like.















I hope they are helpful! If you use these, I'd love to see what you make!

13 comments:

Helen said...

I love your bread book! And thank you so much for sharing your images. Very generous.

papertrails leaver said...

this is really lovely! I am going to try my best to get something made up and share. Thanks for the files! Great idea!

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you!

Suzi said...

Just today I purchased some bread papers, like cupcake papers, but for little loaves of bread. . .new to me. How great to make cards with your wonderful wordart and give with a loaf of bread! Thank you!

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thank you so much for the template & word art! I really do appreciate it!

Helen Dooley said...

Thank you for such beautiful words.

bcriminger said...

Wow, these sentiments will decorate many a card. When I get around to using them, I will link back to your blog and leave a comment so you can check them out!

Pauline said...

Wow... these are fantastic! Such wonderful choices with the scriptures too... I will love making 'bread' with these .... in fact, I'll make one for my minister too!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline (Australia)

Ardilla said...

Thanks for the images and sentiments.
God bless you!

Kim B said...

This is so so cute. I think I am going to make one.

grandmalee said...

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful Bible verses!

Patty Wraps said...

Perfect - and a great idea ! thank you

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Your word art is fantastic. Thanks so much for offering this. I appreciate the png files. I think this will make a good project for my Sunday School girls with Thanksgiving coming up. ~ Abby

 
;