Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Girl Feet

The Wednesday challenge will be posted on Thursday this week, due to deaths in both my church family and my friend's church family. We're pretty busy with funeral preparations and meals, so the extra day helped us out. (We're both pastor's wives.)

I'm sure I'm not the only one that dearly loves baby footprints. I've had this footprint stamp for years now, and I think this is the first time I actually used it. It's from a clear set by Daisy Hill (do they even manufacture that name any more?) that I got at Big Lots for $1 -- not this time around, though. :)

A couple we are aquainted with had a baby girl, and I wanted to send them a congratulations card, so here it is ...



Supplies: stamps (Daisy Hill footprints, Hampton Art sentiment); ink (SU Rose Romance and Rose Red); paper (Making Memories); Nestabilities scallop circles large; MS doily lace border punch

I was inspired by this card from my Favorites at Splitcoaststampers.

I got to use a bunch of my new supplies for this one! I used the new ($1) Hampton Art baby girl stamp set for the sentiment. The doily lace is one I just repurchased (after I broke my first one two years ago). And the paper is from those 25-sheet packs I got at Tuesday Morning for $2. I was happy to "break in" these new supplies!
 
;