Friday, March 26, 2010

Old-Fashioned Lady Birthday Card

A fellow pastor's daughter is turning 50 within the next few days. She's shut up in a nursing home, so I wanted to participate in the card shower to make the day more special for her. Here is the card I made ...
Supplies: stamp (digital image from here); paper (Anna Griffin, Making Memories, unknown); ink (BIC Mark-Its); MS leaf punch and doily lace border punch; CM heart-shaped CCS; CB Swiss Dots embossing folder; 1/2" circle punch; thrifted silk flowers.

I used the decorative paper to inspire the color scheme of the card. This flower from my thrift store stash matched perfectly. I hope it brings some cheer to her birthday!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the color scheme you used. Everything goes together so well!

Inger Harding said...

Such a lovely card!!
Beautiful image and colours, so pretty!

greetings, Inger

 
;