Monday, March 15, 2010

Flowery "Celebrate"

When I was making cards for a previous Wednesday challenge, this was one that didn't get finished in time. I thought I'd share it today.



I used a bunch of flowers on this, something I rarely do. But I got to looking around my craft room and realized that I have lots of flowers and I can do this on occasion without feeling guilty. :)

I used my new MS leaf punch for the first time on this card, and I love what it adds to the arrangement. The "Celebrate" stamp came from a winter Inkadinkado set I have, but it wasn't particularly wintery so I used it on this. You can also see some of my inexpensive dew drops in the righthand corner.

I know I based the the design on a card I had seen somewhere else, but I can't find it at the moment. If I do, I'll post the link!

1 comments:

Inger Harding said...

Such a lovely and pretty card!!

greetings, Inger

 
;