Monday, July 14, 2008

I finally took my son's 4-1/2-year pictures.

We took our family day at the local free zoo and play park today, and I finally got my chance to get those 2-month-overdue pictures.


I need a little help choosing, though. Would you choose the first, second or third one? I think they all mirror his personality quite well, so I'm finding it hard to choose.


Of course, he's 4-1/2, so I'm bound to get a few outtakes like this ...


Or this ...
Yep, he's a typical boy! :) But at least he posed for me!

5 comments:

KristenBieber said...

Hi. I love your blog and have finally figured out how to leave a comment! My little guy is if 4 1/2 too so it was fun to see the pics! My favorite is the first. Thank you for such a fun blog to read. I am loving the cousin camp enrties.

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

I like the first picture the best too. It's such a cute/impish little look!!

Rhonda said...

They are all really good but I like the 3rd one best.

He looks like a really fun boy - my boys are 26 and 27!

Sharon said...

Personally I like the one of him standing up. But they all look great!

Mother said...

I like all three too, but if I had to pick, I think I'd choose the one of him standing up. His personality does come out, doesn't it!

 
;