Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 3: Scrapbook page

I got another page done!! I did this one last night after everyone else was in bed. I'm not sure if I'm going to get one done tonight or not. It's been an exhausting day, and I don't feel creative at all. I just feel like "vegging out" tonight.

This is for my son's album:
The patterned paper is from Dollar Tree, cardstock and vellum from The Paper Company, and the vellum saying from Creative Memories. I journaled about him copying the crew that replaced the shingles on our church roof last year.

Isn't he a doll? I know, I know, he's mine; of course I'm going to think he's a doll. But really - doesn't he have gorgeous eyes? He got them from his daddy. :)

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Great Layout. I like the two-thirds feel of it. Visually appealing

 
;