Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Link Roundup!

It's been ages since I did a round-up of some (mostly blog) links that have caught my eye since the last round-up. So I figured I better post them so I can share the wealth of information I've discovered! :)

Here they are ...

First of all, a few birthday-related ideas from Lauren, one of my favorite "creative" bloggers:

  • Here is a sleepover survival kit that is absolutely the cutest! Where does this lady get her talent??
  • Check out this ice cream cone party invitation! Obviously, this would only work for hand-delivered invitations (unless I’m missing something), but it’s super-cute!
  • Scroll down here for the "wrap" that goes around a travel mug – what a cute gift idea!
And then a few ideas from Megan for those of us with kids:

  • I love this felt board idea, and I think I’ll end up making one for each of my kids. I always loved to play with felt boards when I was younger!
  • Am I the last person in the world to figure out what these tubtime foamies are made of? I just got some craft foam in a big package of kids’ craft supplies at Goodwill for $0.50!
And lastly, two miscellaneous creative links:
  • Here is a tutorial for those adorable stamped onesies I linked to a few weeks back. This is even easier than I thought!
  • Here is a new-to-me blog with some of the most gorgeous cards! I couldn’t pick just one as a favorite to link to, so I’ll just send you over to see what I mean. I think I’ll be checking in with her blog regularly!

0 comments:

 
;