Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 4: Scrapbook page

Here's another scrapbook page! Yippee! I'm working on catching up in my son's album since I just got that new blue paper from Big Lots (I didn't use any on this layout, though). New paper always inspires me, whether I end up using it on a layout or not. :)




This layout is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck at Page Maps. I find her sketches very inspiring, and best of all, they're offered free at the linked site.

I put white paper behind the layout so you could get the effect of the dark blue border. I drew the dandelion puffs by hand (easy to do).

Supplies: cardstock and vellum (The Paper Company), patterned paper (Target Dollar Spot), letter stickers (Creative Memories), free computer font (Garamond).

I'm not sure if I'll get a 5th layout done for this week. We visited a parishioner tonight who lives an hour away, and I got my predictable migraine. (Why, oh why, don't I remember to carry the medicine with me at all times?) It's finally gone, a few hours later, but I always feel pretty lethargic after a migraine. I'm not sure if I'm up to another layout tonight. We'll see!

1 comments:

Be Thou Exalted said...

sxI love your scrapbook pages. You are very creative! I go scrapbooking 1-2x a month at a CM consultant's house, she does the crops. I don't have a separate place at home to scrapbook. Keep up the great work!

 
;