Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I got my daughter's 2-1/2-year pictures done, too!

I took these at our local free zoo and play park (the same place as my son's) yesterday, so I thought I'd share them, too. This is one of my favorite play outfits of hers. I picked it up at Goodwill for $3. It's some of the best $3 I've ever spent ... That smile reminds me so much of my husband's sister's girl!

Of course, there were plenty of outtakes with this little livewire, but I thought this one was especially cute. It really showcases her personality.
Oh, did you notice the pink shoes with the red outfit? That's just her. She wouldn't wear anything else. Believe me, I tried! I guess it'll make something good to journal about when I do the scrapbook page! :)

1 comments:

Lindy said...

Your daughter and son are so cute!

 
;