Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally - a scrapbook page!

Last night I finally sat down with this picture and papers that I've had lying out on my scrapbook desk for months now (I'm not kidding!), and I came up with a layout that I really like.

I find it difficult to work with bordered paper, but this was too perfect to pass up. So I had to mull it over for awhile and come up with something I liked.
All paper is Making Memories. The vellum sentiment and stickers are Creative Memories. The computer font is CAC Shishoni Brush (a free font). I also used my Martha Stewart lace punch on the bottom of the photo mat. I liked the effect!

In the journaling, I talk about her looking like this the majority of days - tousled hair, binky, and impish smile. The CM sentiment was perfect - "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."

Hopefully this will be the first of many pages to come in the next few days. I have a lot of catching up to do, and I have another photo order coming soon!

2 comments:

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

I have a scrap layout on my table...and it's been sitting there, half-finished, since March, I think. UGH! Your page is super sweet though!!

Sharon said...

I love that page it is so cute.

 
;