Monday, July 21, 2008

Update on Cousin Camp t-shirts

Well ... there's good news and bad news.

First, the good news: I'm getting a replacement package of iron-on transfers in the mail.

The bad news: They're not replacing the t-shirts.

Oh well. I've decided to make the best of it and hand out the t-shirts as they are. After all, what good will it do me to throw them away? Most of them have either the front or the back mostly intact. And let's face it - several of them had stained their t-shirts the first day they wore them last year anyway.

I was going to buy new t-shirts and do them over. But my husband's logic won out: What if the next batch fails, too? Good point. And not only that, but Wal-Mart has either sold out of their supply of t-shirt transfers or they pulled them off the shelves after my call to the company this morning. (Hey, anything is possible! They asked me for the code on the packaging, and it wouldn't surprise me a bit.)

This is not the end of the world. And I'm not going to let it ruin Cousin Camp.

0 comments:

 
;