Monday, February 1, 2010

Homemade Chipboard Castle Album - boy version

On Friday I shared the girly version of this album with you. Today I'll share the one I made for my son. You know as well as I do that a pink and red heart-filled castle just won't do for a boy who is currently obsessed with knights!

So here is the ultra-girly castle toned down to a more masculine kingly castle ...



The cover (that's a bead cap from Dollar Tree) ...



The back of the cover and the front of page 1 (I used gold embossing glitter on the turrets.) ...



The back of page 1 and the front of page 2 (Those tiny squares are bead findings from Dollar Tree.) ...



The back of page 2 and the front of page 3 ...



I think he's going to like it! :)

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

As usual -- much cuter in real life. Now you need some little knights to put in it. When I googled knights (for Ryan's b-day card) I found coloring pages that you could easily shrink down to fit/cut out/give with the castle.

Christa said...

Thanks for the idea! I'll have to see if I can find any that won't be a chore to cut out. Cutting intricate details is the bane of my existence! :)

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

That is super cute. I love castles! Thanks for the suggestion about the heart-shaped playing cards on today's blog entry at Dollar Store Crafts - great idea!! Thank you for stopping by!

Heather

Sarah Lou said...

oh that is just amazingly magical!! perect!

 
;