Monday, February 15, 2010

More Calendar Cards: Time

I have another set of recycled calendar cards to share today. These all came from one calendar image (cut in 4 x 5.25" pieces), and they are from the same calendar called "Collections". What I really like about these is their masculine potential! Guys are so hard to make cards for ...

General supplies for each card: cheap graduation card base; stamp (Cloud 9 Design); paper (Paper Reflections); brads.













I couldn't let the inside go bare, so I added this where the frame portion is:



Supplies for the inside: clock stamp (Kelly Pannacci); Versamark ink; clear embossing powder; Krylon gold leafing pen

These were easy to make, but they look quite nice for the effort. I'm happy!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What neat, CAS, masculine cards. Like that sentiment too -- fits your cards to a "T."

 
;