Friday, April 30, 2010

More Monogram Notecards

Dollar Tree has some of the most gorgeous notecards right now, and I loved them so much I picked up a pack of each of them. This particular notecard is perfect for a monogram because they practically said, "We left this spot blank for a monogram!" Not really, but I saw the possibilities at first glance. :)



Supplies: stamps (Coffee House Alphabet by Inkadinkado); paper (Dollar Tree notecards, Georgia Pacific); ink (Versamark with white embossing powder); Nestabilities Scallop Circles Large; circle punch; dew drops.

I absolutely loved how this turned out! I used the sharp end of a compass to add an eyelet look to the edges of the scallop circle.

This notecard set also had a design on the back, but it wasn't exactly the same as what was on the front. I cut it apart anyway and made another set of monogram notecards with those panels:



Supplies: stamps (MS monogram set); paper (Dollar Tree notecards, The Paper Company); ink (SU! Rose Romance); MS 3-Dot corner punch; MS doily lace border punch; Nestabilities Labels 1; pink grosgrain ribbon; dew drops.

These didn't "wow" me as much, but I did think it was neat how the MS stamps fit so well into the Nestabilities shape. It reminds me a little of JustRite stamps.

I made these for my Heart Sister - the same one I made yesterday's stationery set for. I'm not giving them to her all at once or she'd get overwhelmed. I'm going to space them out over several months, giving her one set each month.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I really like your monograms - I have some pretty letter stamps and my Cricut makes some really pretty letters too - now I know something else to do with them

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful Again!

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

I love monograms- I've been looking for more places to use them.

 
;