Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Rag Rugs

I am famous for getting knee-deep in a project and then losing steam, so I've been crocheting rag rugs before I lose that steam! :) I got through almost all of my colored "yarn", so I'm pretty pleased with myself.

This first one I made for my niece whose room is lime green, aqua and chocolate brown.



After I finished it, I didn't like it at all. The edging was all wrong. So I ripped it out to the chocolate brown and added a white border instead:



I like it much better this way! :) I hope my niece likes it, too.



I had quite a bit of blue, so I went ahead and made another blue rug. It isn't quite as even on the color changes, but it's still all blue and coordinating, and I like it.



Then I had some red. But I didn't have several shades, and I certainly didn't have enough to make a whole rug with. So I paired it with grey and black, and I really like it!



And lastly, here is a black and white rug that I made, since I have quite a bit of black and white "yarn" leftover.

You'll be seeing more of these rugs since my kids have requested some for their rooms!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! You've got enough to start a store now! (smile) They must be fun and quick to turn that many out so quickly! Certainly understand the getting it done while you in the mood thing --- I'm the same way!

 
;