Friday, February 12, 2010

More Framed "Art"

I'm loving these 8x18" frames I found at Dollar Tree!

My sister-in-law recently moved, and her girls wanted some new decorations for their bedroom. They liked this wall sticker (from Dollar Tree), and I was planning to mount it directly onto their wall. But we forgot while we were there, so it didn't get done on that trip.

I found these frames after that, and one day I got this sudden idea. I could make it into something a lot more decorative!

So I used cardstock in the three colors from their bedroom decor and mounted the wall sticker right on top of all the paper layers. I really like how it turned out, and they did, too!



Final Cost: $2

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

You are always coming up with new and creative frame ideas! What a great way to use those wall stickers!

Theo-Ann said...

Love it! I've been trying to come up with something to do in our bedroom. This may be it. Thanks for sharing.:)

Christa said...

You're welcome! I'm glad it helped someone. :)

 
;