Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Puppy Dog Birthday



Supplies: free digital image (Arthur's Free Clip Art), paper (unknown, Recollections), paw stamp (Stampin Up), brads (unknown), sentiment (Studio G), gold embossing powder.

I have a friend who will be having a birthday next month. When I saw this image, I thought of her. This stamp actually came from a bear set, but I didn't think there was that much difference between bear tracks and dog tracks. :) I added the paw prints to the brads with my BIC markers.

I liked it, and I think she will, too.

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I LOVE those little paw prints on the brads! Great job!

Anonymous said...

cool brads!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

love your card and the digi image. also thanks for listing Arthur's site--very good! missing your posts. hope you are OK--you're such as inspiration to me! thanks, Diane Goolsby

weva said...

Thank you for the sweed children!!!

 
;