Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tilda screen door card



Last week, my friend gave me the template and some thin screen for this cute screen door card. It was featured in the August/September issue of Country Woman, if I have it right.

As soon as I got over my migraine last week, I whipped up one of these and then got stumped as to what to put outside the "door". A few days later, I came up with this card. I wasn't sure it was finished, though, so I waited a few more days to share it. I really like how it turned out!

Images: Tilda (by Magnolia), apple basket (freebie by Leaves of Time), sentiment (by Cloud 9 Designs)

You can see my friend's screen door cards on her blog here. It's so nice to have a friend that shares my same passion for cardmaking!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Ditto to the friend who shares the passion of cardmaking! You screen door turned out adorable, and now I need to revisit that template!

Cindy Loven said...

ohhh they are great...I had seen Esther's earlier today...and I really like your foil too...

 
;