Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hang in There



Supplies: free digital image (Arthur's Free Clip Art) colored with BIC markers, sentiment (Studio G), grosgrain-look stamp (Martha Stewart), punch-outs from EK Success fleur de lis border punch, Swiss Dots CB embossing folder, Nestabilities Labels 8.

As soon as I saw this image, I knew it would be perfect for sending to someone who was having a difficult time. I colored it and set it aside for awhile, but I actually made the card with it this last week.

It's simple, but I love it.

Just thought I'd clarify that this is not my original image, although you're more than welcome for sharing the link! :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Unknown said...

I just found your site and love what I see. Is there any way to subscribe by e-mail to receive your posts?

edmar525@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thank you so much for the free image, I love it!

Kelley said...

Living in Oregon, this is a perfect image! Thank you.

 
;