Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shiny rose card revisited: new colors

I loved that rose card so much that I had to make a few more. I basically just changed the color of the rose and the card base.



However, I did forget the whole "watercolor" technique, since it didn't really turn out like I wanted. Instead, I used a speckly paper that I've had for years and never knew what to do with. I think it was from Provo Craft, in one of those big slabs of paper. It was given to me, so I'm not 100% sure.

I also changed the sparkly embossing powder to the "Star Dust" color, and I love the sparkle! Obviously, iridescent is just slightly different (you get more of a rainbow effect in the sparkle).

I took a picture of it before I attached it to a white card base, in case you're wondering why it looks a little out of shape here and there. :)

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I really like the pink!!! So pretty!

 
;