Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Christmas card using leftovers

You knew I just couldn't waste any of that beautiful gold paper, right? So I used frame that was left when I cut the shape out for my rose card:



Supplies: gold foil tissue paper (Dollar Tree), Textiles embossing folder (Cuttlebug), fireplace digital image (Leaves of Time), sentiment (Inkadinkado), gold embossing powder, Nestabilities Labels 8 (Spellbinders).

I mounted it onto black paper and added a free image from Leaves of Time that I had colored a little while back. Then I just embossed the sentiment, and it was done. Easy as pie!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

No waste! (That could be your motto!) What a great way to use the leftovers. Love that image. I hadn't let myself look at the Christmas stuff yet, as I knew I'd get distracted by it. Now you've made me curious!

Cindy Loven said...

wowowow!!! awesome Christmas card...I am thinking it is time to be visiting dollar tree for some gold tissue paper...I love my cuttlebug..you have me wanting some nestables really bad though...heheh

 
;