Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little girl and her doll

I loved this digi stamp from the moment I laid eyes on her! Some little girl is going to enjoy receiving this card about as much as I enjoyed making it.



Supplies: stamp (unknown digital stamp); paper (American Crafts, Making Memories); ink (BIC Mark-Its); paper doily; ribbon (unknown); Nestabilities Labels 8.

Since this is another of the images I've had colored for nearly a year, I can't remember who the designer is. I have quite the collection of digital stamps, and I can't seem to find it on my flash drive where I store them all. If you happen to know the name of the company, please let me know so I can credit them for this adorable image (and so I can find it on my flash drive to print some more).

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute little girl card -- all pretty in pink!

 
;