Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Feminine Friend Birthday

I've been hoarding this floral paper scrap for a long time. I hate to use the last piece of my favorite papers, but I really need to force myself to do it. They get wrinkled in my scrap box if they're there for two years, and no one can enjoy them in the scrap box anyway.

So I pulled out a few papers and got to work creating this card that I dearly love:



Supplies: stamps (rose unknown from my friend, Fiskars sentiment); paper (Anna Griffin, unknown); ink (SU! Rose Romance); MS PATP Iron Gate Fence border punch; Nestabilities Scallop Circles Large; pink pearl dimensional paint; dimensionals; hot glue pearls; silk flower leaves.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Very pretty!! Love all pearls!
(The rose if from Creative Stamping Kit of the Month ---Nature's Beauty)

 
;