Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Challenge You Wednesday: Heartfelt Creations Sunflowers

This was another of my friend's purchases that she let me try out. Let me tell you, I need to get a set of these coordinating stamps and dies! I absolutely love the sunflowers!



Supplies: stamps (Heartfelt Creations); ink (SU! Chocolate Chip, BIC Mark-Its); paper (Making Memories, unknown); Nestabilities Blossom and Labels 1; MS corner punch; dark brown flock; black gingham fabric ribbon.

I thought the MS corner punch sort of looked like a sunflower, so I used it. I really, really like this one!

Size: 5-1/2 x 7-1/2".



Supplies: stamps (Hampton Arts sentiment, Heartfelt Creations sunflowers); paper (unknown, Making Memories); ik (SU Chocolate Chip); MS corner punch; CB corner die; black gingham fabric ribbon; CM circle cutter; orange rhinestones; dark brown flocking.

I've been having so much fun making lacy creations with my MS corner punches lately! I've found that once you experiment with them for a bit, it's really quite easy and fast.

See the inside of the sunflowers? I used brown flock to make them a little more realistic. It gives it more of the bumpy look I was after, and it's a really neat texture, too.

Size: 5-1/2 x 7-1/2".

Well, that's it for me this week. Now you can go check out what my friend made. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the brown flock in the middle! Also love how you turned the nestabilities shape on the first card -- I thought it was a new shape for a minute!
You're right --- that punch goes with the flowers very well!
Very pretty creations!

 
;