Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another fun 'tween girl card

I have another bright girly 'tween card to share today. This is another image from the same series as the ones I posted yesterday. Again, I've searched and can't find where these images came from, but I'm pretty sure they were online coloring pages, and I'm pretty sure they had something to do with Holly Hobbie.




Supplies: stamps (Studio G sentiment, unknown digital image); paper (Best Occasions, American Crafts); ink (BIC Mark-Its, Rubber Stampede fuschia); CM flower and circle punches; rhinestones; ribbon; Nestabilities Scallop Circles Large.

This is based on Mojo Monday Sketch 111, in case you're interested.

These bright colors are certainly not my usual, but it was a lot of fun to work with this color scheme. Besides, I think my nieces are going to like these!

0 comments:

 
;