Monday, July 5, 2010

On the Road Again

No, I'm not traveling at the moment. I've had more than enough of that for awhile, between camp meeting (1-1/2 hours away) and vacation. I actually made a set of cards for my Secret Sister who travels a lot. When I saw this stamp set on clearance at Michaels, I had to have it. The VW van is adorable, and the campers are perfect, too.

I made a set of four of these notecards. They're each a little bit different in the placement of the sentiment, since I used the same background paper but the "blank" spot (where I stamped the sentiment) ended up in different places on each card.



Supplies: stamps ("On the Road Again" by Inkadinkado?); paper (ATD Travel pad, Paper Reflections); ink (black).

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute card and cute stamp set!

 
;