Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Glittery Butterflies

While we were vacationing at my mother-in-law's house, I took along a few basic craft supplies in case I'd get a chance to do something with them. I managed to complete the four cards I showed you yesterday, as well as these three (which I actually made a set of four, just duplicating the "Memories" one).

I had recently purchased the Martha Stewart Butterflies clear stamp set and wanted to try them out with the MS glue pad I got at the same time. Unfortunately, I forgot that I only had one shade of superfine glitter. So I improvised and took along embossing glitter and my Versamark pad. I really like how they turned out! I thought this new set of sentiment stamps went quite well with the butterflies.



Supplies: stamps (MS Butterflies, Hero Arts sentiments?); paper (ATD pad, The Paper Company); Nestabilities Labels 8; green embossing glitter with Versamark pad.



Supplies: see above



Supplies: see above

The "Memories" card would be nice for sympathy cards, the "Love" card for an anniversary or special birthday, and the "Create" card for a special occasion like a graduation or promotion.

0 comments:

 
;