Thursday, July 29, 2010

Handy Purse Notebooks

I am totally in love with these gorgeous rose file folders! I can't get enough of them, it seems.

I like looking at them so much I decided to make them into a few projects that will get lots of use.



Here I've made a bunch into mini legal pad holders that fit into a medium-sized purse.



Inside: sticky notes in both sizes, a mini legal pad, matching pen, even a pocket to hold papers. It all closes with a Velcro sticky dot. Here's the sentiment I stamped at the top of the mini legal pad:



I made them in several different folder designs.



This print is pretty busy, so I didn't add any extra decorations to the outside.



The inside is pretty much the same, except these items all coordinate with this particular folder design.



And here is the last style, which happened to perfectly work out in this design when it was folded.



You can't tell it in the picture, but the background of the folder is a creamy color that matches the yellow mini legal pad quite well. These colors are a bit off in the picture.

See that cute little pen tucked into the center? It matches! Isn't it adorable?

I'll be posting several of these to my Etsy shop within the next week or so, in case you're interested.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty use of those file folders.

 
;