Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee-to-Go Shaped Card

I saw this card at Splitcoaststampers a few months back, and I fell in love with its cute shape! I don't drink coffee very often, but my Secret Sister does. She also writes a lot, so I made her a set of 6 shaped notecards:
I just freehanded the cup by cutting a piece of scrap paper to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and going from there (these are all straight lines, so it's pretty easy). I don't have a paper crimper, so I used my D'vine Swirls embossing folder on the wrap. The sentiment is from a clear Inkadinkado set that includes fancy circles and a whole bunch of sentiments.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I used used the same design (from the template you drew up) and added some steam out the top. I made it into a card for Phil (who LOVES coffee) and included it with his little bag of Easter goodies! Thanks for sharing!

 
;