Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My kids' Dollar Tree travel mugs

I hope this video works for everyone. I used my digital camera. I'm sure it's nothing like what other bloggers are using, but it's all I have and I think it worked. :)
Don't count on me doing videos very often, but this was one of those projects that you just have to be able to rotate to see it ... so I did a quick video.

I think I'm going to keep these mugs a surprise (from my kids) until our next road trip, so you're getting to see them before my kids do!
John Deere Mug Supplies List:
paper (The Paper Company, ATD); sticker (Creative Imaginations); letters (Colorbok Alpha Stax); travel mug ($1 Tree).

Hello Kitty Mug Supplies List:paper (The Paper Company, ATD); letters (Colorbok Alpha Stax); Hello Kitty cut-out; MS heart lace punch; travel mug ($1 Tree).
I hope you enjoyed these. They were fun and quick to make.

4 comments:

angie said...

successful video! I liked the personalization according to your kids' interests.
you may want to check to see if either of these leak before using. we had one from dollar tree (awhile back) that leaked between the cup and the lid.

Christa said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Angie! I also wondered about condensation from cold drinks. I'm going to check on that before I let it ruin my work! :) If all else fails, I guess I could laminate the inserts.

Marla said...

Great video and love those mugs. You did a great job!!

JaniceAileen said...

What a fun project, Sophia! Thanks for commenting on my Mother's Day card! :) It's always fun to "blog hop" and see what other crafty people create! Blessings!!!

 
;