Friday, April 16, 2010

Damask Sticker Cards #2

You know me. Even if I paid just $0.04 for each damask sticker, I still want to see how far I can stretch them. :) So I decided to cut one in half and see what I could do with it to make it stretch over two cards.




Supplies: stamInkadinkado); sticker (Heidi Swapp damask); paper (Making Memories, The Paper Company); Nestabilities Labels 8; homemade glue gun pearls; Versamark and white embossing powder.

I was quite pleased with this one. It's very feminine, which is definitely my style. (The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.)



Supplies: stamps (Inkadinkado, Michaels $1 section); paper (The Paper Company); sticker (Heidi Swapp damask); Nestabilities Labels 8; homemade glue gun pearls; Versamark and white embossing powder.

But this one was my favorite, no question about it! I made the background with the $1 stamp from Michaels, and I just love that background! Everything else was pretty much the same, except that I placed the sentiment on the bottom of the card instead of the top this time.

Here's a little tip about stamping a background with small stamps: I measured my stamp (1-1/2" square) and then scored my background paper at 1-1/2" increments both ways, creating 1-1/2" squares. It was really easy to line up the stamp each time, there were no messy lines to erase, and it even added to the background decoration.

I'm having so much fun with these damask stickers!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

So very, very pretty!!

Inger Harding said...

These are both soooo beautiful!!!
Very pretty and elegant too!
Have a lovely weekend.

Inger

 
;