Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My favorite card for today

I've done quite a bit in my craft room today, thanks to the snow. This is my absolute favorite from the day's work:
I don't know how I'm going to give this one away! :) I love roses, so this is me all over.

I got the inspiration by seeing how this lady stamped the very same rose and made it into a cluster. Other than that, our cards don't look much alike. But that was my inspiration!

I'm not sure if you can tell, but the tiny circles are adhesive "rhinestones" from the dollar store. The butterfly is also a dollar store stamp, and I stamped him onto the back of glittered vellum. I love that vellum, and I still can't believe I got it for $0.14 a sheet!

ETA: The sentiment is from the "Girlfriends" set by Susan Branch.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sophia,

I thought I'd let you know that I just passed an award on to you.

Thanks for all the inspiring posts.

 
;