Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some scrapbook pages to share

I finished these pages back in November when we went on vacation for a week, but I never got around to posting them. I have quite a few to share, so I thought I'd share them in increments of 5 pages. Here's the first installment, from my daughter's album:
Supplies: The Paper Company, unknown (paper); Creative Memories (stickers); Inkadinkadoo (clear letter stamps).

Supplies: Making Memories, The Paper Company (paper); Marvy (punch); K & Co (pearl brads); Inkadinkadoo (clear letter stamps).

Supplies: Making Memories, The Paper Company (paper); Creative Memories (stickers); Inkadinkadoo (clear letter stamps).

Supplies: Anna Griffin, The Paper Company (paper); Inkadinkadoo (clear letter and swirl stamps).
Supplies: Making Memories (paper); Creative Memories (punch); Inkadinkadoo (clear letter stamps).

I hope you enjoy them! :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love them! I haven't done much scrapbooking, but my second son graduates high school in May, so I'm going to make one for him. I did one for his older brother 3 years ago, and that was a mess as I waited till the last minute to make it! Your layouts reminded me I need to get started on Andrew's.

Rhonda said...

your did a great job on these pages. Your daughter will have quite a treasure to be able to remember her childhood from your beautiful book.

 
;