Friday, February 6, 2009

An assortment of cards I made today

I got to play with my new embossing folders today, so I have quite a few cards to share with you!

I have a specific sentiment in mind for the inside of this first one: "A little birdie told me it's your birthday!" :)
Supplies: Making Memories (paper), Studio G (stamp), Michaels $1 ribbon (ribbon), Birds and Swirls (embossing folder), Sharpies (pens), recycled soda can (metal).

Supplies: Kodak, K & Co, other (paper); Michaels $1 ribbon (ribbon); Birds and Swirls (embossing folder); EK Success (chalk).
Supplies: The Paper Company (paper); Inkadinkadoo (stamp); Allegro (embossing folder); Sharpies (pens); Creative Memories (vellum sentiment, corner rounder); Martha Stewart (lace punch); recycled soda can, paper doily, brads (miscellaneous).



Supplies: The Paper Company (paper); Inkadinkadoo (stamps); Allegro (embossing folder); Michaels $1 ribbon (ribbon); EK Success (chalks); Creative Memories (vellum sentiment); recycled cardboard (miscellaneous).


NOTE: These flowers were cut from the leftovers of the card above. The stamp actually has a main rose and two off-shoots, but I used them on separate cards. Also, the embossed section and the watch are both recycled cardboard, just two different shades. I really like the caramel look of the one the watch is stamped onto!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the cards are lovely. I like the caramel color of the card with the clock too. The bird card is my favorite.

 
;