Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lacy punch-outs

I ran across a blog that keeps me drooling every day. The lady is an absolute genius, too, and she came up with a technique to make these out of corner punches:





I used my friend's corner punch since I don't have any, but I like it so well I'm going to invest in at least one corner punch! You can find tutorials for these here, here, and here. Yes, there are three different tutorials. Once you've done one, the rest will make a lot more sense. They are beautiful and take almost no time to make. Later in the week, I'll try to show you some cards I've made with them!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm going to have to go and look at these. I have several corner punches! Yay! Can't wait to see what you do - you always amaze me by thinking "outside the box" something I need to learn.

Anonymous said...

very cool, i have that punch too!

 
;