Saturday, February 28, 2009

Baby Name Frame

A friend just sent me a baby announcement, something I wasn't at all expecting from her. But it gave me the opportunity to try out an idea I had with my "new" Sizzlet Stuffed Animals dies, as well as my Nouveau alphabet.



Some people may look at this and wonder why in the world I overlapped the name over top of the animals. Well, it looked right at the time. The more I look at it, though, the more I think I should have made the letters go over their heads completely. That would have required a slightly larger frame, but I probably would have liked it quite a bit.

Oh well! Lesson learned. :) Other than that minor little detail, I liked this very much. It's in a frame from the $1 store, so I can't complain about the price!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute! I have an extra-wide frame that I've been trying to figure out what put in it. Something like this might work. I'm thinking something to do with family . . . Thanks for the idea!

 
;