Friday, February 20, 2009

Back from Ministerial!

I'm back - did you miss me? :)

I got a migraine on the (5+ hours) ride back home, so after "sleeping it off" for three hours, I'm wide awake in the middle of the night, thanks in part to the caffeine in the migraine medication.

Things will be crazy around here for the next few days, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post. I have an entire house to get back in order, as well as Sunday to prepare for. Hopefully it won't be as hectic as I'm envisioning ...

1 comments:

Susan said...

I missed you, and thought you must be on your trip. Sorry to hear about the migraine, and being a pastor's wife myself, I know exactly how it is to come home and still face Sunday and getting the house back in order. Sunday is our biggest, busiest day of the week! Praying all goes well for you!

 
;