Monday, March 2, 2009

It's snowing - and blowing!!

This is no big deal in most northern states, but we hardly ever get snow here. This picture was taken out my back/side door a few minutes ago:



There was more snow on the ground until the wind picked up. We're supposed to have winds up to 40 mph, and let me tell you there's not a lot of visibility out there when the wind picks up!

My kids are ecstatic about the snow and can't wait to go play in it this afternoon. I just hope the wind cooperates and doesn't blow icy stuff in their faces the whole time.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Most of my family is in the Carolinas, and they are enjoying the snow. I'm glad for them, and glad for me . . . no snow here! :D

Christa said...

I know my family is sick of snow, too! They live just one state north of me, but there's a drastic difference in weather here. Maybe it's because we're close to the coast.

 
;