Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pink and Green Decorative House

I'm sharing another decorative house box today. It was also inspired by some of my new paper from Tuesday Morning.

I didn't have the sentiment I wanted, so I printed it onto vellum from my computer. I ran the vellum through my Xyron and then added it to the box.



Some of the fun details for this house ...

  • The "wreath" on the door is actually a charm from Dollar Tree attached with a mini brad.
  • The doorknob is also a mini brad.
  • I added Glossy Accents to the "windows" to give them more of a window effect (see below).




I'm thinking this would make a cute anniversary gift, but it might never make it out of my house. :)

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Another cute house! This one is also even prettier in real life!
You do a great job on your projects!

Emily Leiphart said...

How delightful! What a great project!

 
;