Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm finally back!

It's been a LONG week and a half without a computer, but I wanted to let you know that we got our computer back tonight. I can't tell you how much I missed this silly thing!

After the first day, I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. Honestly, I was beginning to think I needed a 12-step program for computer addiction! I wanted so badly to hop on here and get inspired by all the wonderful creativity I always find from my favorite bloggers, but I was limited to the ideas I had printed out -- and the ideas I could think up.

In a big way, it was a blessing to be without a computer for a week and a half. I discovered that I can be plenty creative all by myself. I got a lot done.

So for tonight I'll share a few cards I had lined up to share before the big virus hit. I still have to reload my photo program, so I can't yet edit any of the pictures of new projects I've done. I'm really excited about them, though!

So for tonight, here is a set of three birthday cards I made using the adorable Bex digital stamps from Pollycraft. I kept them simple because the images are so cute they don't need much.







Aren't they just the cutest girl bears you've ever seen? Enjoy!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Welcome back! I missed your blog posts! Love the birthday cards.....if I'm not mistaken that first one uses the small embossing folder as a border. Neat idea -- never thought of that before ---will have to try it soon.

Christa said...

Yep, that's one of the small embossing folders. I got the idea from Sharon Johnson, another of my favorite bloggers. Her blog is here: http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

 
;