Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Small Notebook Gifts

I made some more mini notebooks to hand out at Ministerial this year. (You can see my other ones here.) The idea for the notebooks themselves, as well as the cover, comes from Michelle Wooderson. You can find her instructions for the basic construction of them on her blog here.

I was inspired by the new clear stamps I found in the $1 section at Michaels, as well as the $0.20/pack adhesive rhinestones I picked up on clearance.



Yes, that's real sheet music I used as the background paper. Please don't hate me for cutting up sheet music. I promise - it was old, and it was only a book of scales! :) It was also a great thrift store find for $0.20 ...

2 comments:

Theo-Ann said...

I love your blog title. We live in the parsonage, too. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I answered your question under the weight loss kit post, but in case you haven't gone back, the information I found on the box says, "1965 H Fishlove & Co Made in Chicago 10 USA". Hope this helps! You have great ideas on your blog...I'll be stopping by again. Have a great day! --Theo @outside the box!

Christa said...

Thanks! And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you really MUST see this weight loss kit! :)

Check it out:
http://theoscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/best-way-to-lose-weight-guaranteed.html

 
;