Friday, January 22, 2010

More Mini Notebooks for Ministerial

I found these cute 3x5" (somewhere around that size) notebooks in a rainbow of colors at Dollar Tree. They come 5 to a pack, so the price is right! I thought I'd buy a pack and experiment for more of my notebooks to take to Ministerial.



To design the cover, I just added an extra 1" to the height and glued it around the back of the paper pad. This paper isn't really my style, but there are several younger pastor's wives that I'm thinking will love this. (And by the way, I'm not old - just 32!)

Sorry about this next photo being rotated. I have no idea why Blogspot does this sometimes, and when it does, I can never seem to fix the photo. So just crane your head to the side for a moment and check out the inside ...



I used a small flower stamp and stamped quickly on each of the pages. It's a cute effect, and it really doesn't take that long!

0 comments:

 
;