Friday, January 15, 2010

Mostly Floral Card

When Michaels first started clearancing their Christmas stuff, I picked up two big stems of hydrangea-looking flowers (really cheap) and tore them apart to use on my cards. They're a lot cheaper than the Making Memories or Prima flowers you can buy, and they're just as nice. They even have some glittery edges!

So here is my first card with the green ones.



It's a very simple card, but I love it! I used two of the flowers and attached them with a regular office brad custom-colored with my BIC markers.

There is a cutout from my Labels One Nesties behind the flower. I used some glittered vellum for that. It only needed a hint of something, and this was perfect.

The sentiment is from a SU set I got at a yard sale last year. The paper is from Anna Griffin, one of my all-time favorite designers. The lace edger punch is from Martha Stewart.

0 comments:

 
;