Monday, April 4, 2011

Homemade Gift: Larger Rag Quilt Purse



I have another rag quilt purse to share with you today. I've had this one done for awhile now, but I'm just now getting around to sharing it.

I love the color scheme of this one, and it's made a little larger than the other ones I've posted about. This one is 11-1/2" wide, 8-1/2" tall, and 3-3/4" deep. The handles have a 10" drop.



On the inside, I sewed six organizational pockets. I also lined this one in muslin to make it a little easier to see the contents of your purse.

If you're interested, I've listed this one in my Etsy shop. Enjoy!

I'm linking to Fiber Arts Monday and
A Marvelous Mess

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Pretty colors and love the pockets inside!

Unknown said...

I just love that style. It looks so cozy. That pocketbook is where wallets go to take a snooze!! ;-) Thanks for linking up to Marvelously Messy....be sure to stop in next Monday for another party!!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know I featured this project on my blog!! Feel free to come by and see the post and grab a Featured Button!! http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/2011/04/marvelous-mess-7-features.html

 
;