Thursday, April 7, 2011

Progress on my quilting project

This week is revival week at our church, so my progress has been a bit slow on this quilting project. I can't wait to finish it, though!



Here's what I have done so far. This is the first time I've tried for a random look, and I love it. Believe me, it was hard for me to do! I had to lay them out in an orderly fashion and then mix them up intentionally. There's probably still a pattern to how I did it, but at least it's not all diagonal.



Here's a close-up of the squares. I just love how this one is turning out! I won't have a posting tomorrow, due to the busyness of my schedule this week (i.e. revival). However, I'm hoping to have something next week, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Nothing screams "little girl" like all those pinks! Looking good --- and I like the random look!

Unknown said...

The pinks are so pretty! I think you did a wonderful job on the layout- just lovely.

jemilyea said...

The randomness looks OK! Here is a link to a project that you might like -- http://junie-moon.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-cupcakes.html

Lindsay Weirich said...

very pretty and a lot of work!

 
;