Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boy "Spacey" Birthday Cards



Supplies: stamps (Changito from Stampendous); paper (ATD, The Paper Company, unknown); ink (StazOn Jet Black, BIC Mark-Its, Versamark with white embossing powder); Nestabilities Labels die. Based on a Becky Fleck Card Map.

Since I was on a "roll" using stamps that I haven't used yet, I broke out these adorable Changitos from Stampendous. I also purchased these on clearance at Michaels. In fact, I almost purchased the teacher-themed Changitos, too, but I realized I have no use for them. They're so cute, though, that I was tempted!



Supplies: stamps (Changito from Stampendous); paper (ATD, The Paper Company, unknown); ink (StazOn Jet Black, BIC Mark-Its, Versamark with white embossing powder); Nestabilities Labels die. Based on a Becky Fleck Card Map.

Obviously these are almost exactly the same. The only thing I changed was the main stamp, which looks remarkably similar. One is just bigger than the other.

My son has an ongoing fascination with space, and he loves these Changito stamps. I doubt he's the only little boy like that, so these are going into my boys' card stash.

Enjoy!

I'm linking to Whatever Goes Wednesday.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute cards! I like doing rockets/space themed boys cards --

 
;