Thursday, April 28, 2011

Girly Birthday Card



Supplies: stamps (SU image, Stampendous sentiment); paper (ATD, The Paper Company, CM); ink (Versamark with black embossing powder; black StazOn; BIC Mark-Its); blue ribbon.

I've had this Stampin Up stamp set for almost a year now, and I haven't made any cards with it. I got the whole set at a yard sale for $5, and I was especially thrilled that the original purchaser had cut apart the images and the sentiments, mounting them separately. It made my job a lot easier when it came time to actually ink the stamps, since I doubt I'll be using the sentiments that came with them very often.

Since I hate to waste supplies, I simply used a black BIC Mark-It to go around the edges of the papers, instead of mounting them onto black paper. I really like the effect, and it doesn't waste paper.

I made eight of these cards, and they're going into my little girls and women's card stash.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love silhouette stamps and that one is super cute! Need to use some of digital ones again!

 
;