Thursday, April 21, 2011

Masculine Birthday Cards


Supplies: stamps (Blue Ridge Impressions, Stampendous); paper (unknown, Making Memories, The Paper Company); ink (SU Chocolate Chip); clear dew drops; dimensionals.

I ran out of masculine birthday cards a few days ago, so I decided to make a few more using a new stamp I bought in December but haven't used yet.

I love how this card turned out! I based it on a Becky Fleck Card Map, which I love. I also decided to use the tone-on-tone look for the image so I wouldn't have to do all the detailed coloring of this deer/elk, since I have no idea what color he's supposed to be ... but most of the guys I send them to would know! :)

I made eight of these because I liked them so well. Almost every guy on my card list is a hunter, so it's quite versatile for my needs.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

GREAT masculine card! I always struggle with them -- have to keep this one in mind for future use!

 
;