Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Introducing ... Sophia's Sundries!

I finally started an Etsy shop! I'm sure it's nothing earth-shattering to anyone that reads my blog, but I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. I started small on purpose, but I'll be regularly adding to the shop.

One of the biggest things I struggled with was the name of the shop. I read that you can never change it, so I agonized over it. I didn't want to pin myself down to just one media, so I chose "sundries," which will cover just about anything I want to put there.

So go check it out -- and keep checking back, because I have some fun plans for it!

And yes, this is it for my posting today. I had no idea how much time is involved in setting up an account and getting it all just right ... :)

2 comments:

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Hi Sophia, thank you for your visit to my blog and your sweet comments.The Bald Eagle pictures are priceless to our son! To think he stayed for the whole game! :-)
You have a lovely blog. Best wishes for your new endeavor with your Etsy Shop!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

Susan said...

Yay! I went and looked at your shop - looks great, and you've already had one sale! I've enjoyed my Etsy shop so much, but I need to get busy putting more things in it again. May the Lord bless your shop! :)

 
;